Join the Cascade Dafo Team and Make a Difference!
Cascade Dafo is the creator of the original DAFO® (Dynamic Ankle Foot Orthosis), and the industry’s leading manufacturer of pediatric lower-extremity braces. We create innovative products unmatched in quality, fit, and function, with the ultimate goal of helping kids lead healthier, happier lives.
- Working together, our mission is to satisfy our customers and patients with uncompromising quality, innovative solutions, and continuous improvement, resulting in the growth, financial strength, and sustainability of our company. We’re all very proud of the difference we make in people’s lives!
- Our team members learn valuable skills, gain work experience, and have the opportunity to train in various positions throughout the company. We love to see growth in our team members!
- We offer a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, long- and short-term disability with life insurance, 401(k) with match, paid time off, and quarterly profit-sharing checks.
Current Job Opportunity: Production, Beginner Path
We are currently looking for team members to fill a variety of full time or part time entry level (beginner path) positions in our production department. A beginner path is a small cluster of jobs that complement each other; our beginner path jobs develop core foundations that help our team members be successful in more complex and advanced jobs within production. We take pride in matching the applicant to the job they would be most successful in; during the interview we will go over the different beginner path jobs we have available.
- Understand priority order system and identify braces to be buffed
- Able to hold, grasp, and maneuver product constantly using hand-eye coordination
- Able to use a variety of hand and electric tools
- Clean braces with solvent as necessary
- Understand the operating specifics and processes of power tools, including start up, trouble shooting, and shutting down
- Able to stay current with product and process changes, information, and updates
- Follow all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Work effectively and respectfully with all individuals
- Punctual and flexible
- Able to lift, reach, and maneuver tubs up to 5 pounds and occasionally up to 10 pounds
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Minimal English required for matching numerals and names
- Experience with power tools preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting preferred
Position: Would you like full time or part time? Our full time positions start at 8:30am and work until 5:00pm. Mandatory overtime would extend this shift until 6:00pm. If you are interested in part time, a variety of scheduling options are available. Our part time team members do not work overtime.
Wage: Starting wage is $17.00 per hour; many of our team members are up to $17.75 within three months.
Cascade takes pride in creating a diverse, respectful work environment that enables our team members to be successful; our culture is all about teamwork and kindness towards each other!
Cascade is an equal opportunity employer and supports a drug-free environment. All applicants must be 18 years of age, pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
We’re excited to have you join our team and help us make a difference in people’s lives!