Moderate support shoe insert
Browse the Bug in the Cascade Library
- Medial arch support
- maintains the corrected foot position.
- Low-profile trimlines and partial heel cup
- contain the foot while adding minimal volume in the shoe.
- Flat external surface
- works with the shoe to provide a stable base of support.
- High density foam
- distributes pressure evenly and conforms to unique contours for optimal comfort and alignment.
- Flattened, flexible toe shelf
- promotes natural toe-off and can be trimmed to fine-tune the fit.
- Easy sizing method
- measures the existing shoe insole instead of the foot, for a reliable fit. Sizes: 4.00 - 13.00 inches (0.25 inch increments).
- including posting and wedging, can be built in for additional foot support or leg-length discrepancy.
For patients who exhibit mild to moderate pronation and have a fully-correctable foot position. Patients will present with a reduced yet visible medial arch, mild to moderate heel eversion, and forefoot abduction.
For patients who may benefit from the sensory feedback that a contoured shoe insert can provide.