PF resist, DF assist, no dorsal wrap
Browse the DAFO 4.5 in the Cascade Library
- Custom fabricated from cast
- Fully integrated padding
- Posterior upright
- assists ankle position swing phase
- Mild spring action
- of proximal posterior provides more consistent toe pick-up
- Defined plantar surface contours
- For patients who exhibit weak dorsiflexion but have adequate foot position.
- For patients who lack consistency in foot and ankle control due to weakness or poor proprioception (not be3cause of high tone).
- For patients who show fair to poor control, especially in swing phase.
- For patients who have fairly good foot alignment when corrected.
- For patients who desire minimum possible AFO for assistance rather than wraparound control and can function fairly well with no external support.