PF resist, DF free
Browse the DAFO TwoStep in the Cascade Library
- Custom fabricated from cast
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Full wrap-around shell
- for flexible control of foot position and alignment
- Fully integrated padding
- Flexible posterior upright
- resists excessive PF but supports PF at heel strike and push off
- Have strong patterns of supination or pronation.
- Have some voluntary control that is useful and can use the flexible control to increase overall function.
- Need more medial/lateral stability than possible in a DAFO 4.
- Have mild knee hyperextension.
- Need assistance in managing knee position in flexion and/or extension.