Production Worker for our mid-shift (8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday)
Cascade Dafo is currently hiring full-time Production Workers at our Ferndale facility.
Production Workers at Cascade Dafo start off by learning a set of core jobs; these core jobs will be the foundation for all other positions in the production departments.
We find that successful applicants have these skills and abilities:
- Able to understand a priority work system
- Able to hold, firmly grasp, and maneuver product constantly using hand-eye coordination
- Able to use a variety of hand and electric tools; including safely starting up, troubleshooting and shutting down power equipment
- Able to clean our braces with solvent as necessary
- Able to stay current with product and process changes
- Is committed to following all safety guidelines, protecting themselves and their co-workers
- Able to lift, reach, and maneuver tubs up to 5 pounds and occasionally up to 10 pounds
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Is punctual and flexible, with the ability to work overtime as needed
- Has a strong attention to detail with a devotion to produce a high-quality product
- Is committed to working effectively and respectfully with all coworkers
Our benefit package includes:
- Competitive Wages: Our starting wage is $18/hour. We provide opportunities for growth by inviting our team members to apply to learn more jobs within our production departments. The more jobs you learn; the higher wage you can earn. We provide career path options and support you on your journey.
- Profit Sharing: Cascade team members are awarded profit sharing bonuses each quarter. By sharing in the profits, our team members feel a sense of ownership; they reap the benefits of their hard work. In 2022, profit sharing added an average of $2.50-$2.75 more per hour to our new team member’s compensation.
- Healthcare Benefits: We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance to our full-time team members. We offer a QHDHP with employer HSA contribution or a traditional PPO plan; with two different medical plans to choose from, our team members find a plan that best fits their needs. Because healthcare is so important, Cascade will share the cost of your family’s medical benefits with you.
- Time Off: We believe our teams need time off to spend with friends and family; we know team member engagement requires time off to refresh yourself. From your first day of work you’ll be earning PTO. PTO hours earned increase with seniority. Our holidays schedule allows for rest time as well; we have a minimum of 10 paid holidays allowing you to relax and make memories with your friends and family.
- 401(k): Cascade offers a traditional and a ROTH 401k plan to you after 90 days of employment. We fund a company match (up to 4%) per payroll and a 401(k) end of year profit sharing contribution.
- Additional Benefits: We provide our team members with short/long term disability and life insurance.
- Work Balance: We are very supportive of your life away from Cascade. This position offers a flexible start time and our schedules are posted early so you never have to wonder what time you’ll be off work.
- A Great Atmosphere: When you join our team, you’ll find yourself emerged in a caring, fun atmosphere. Our leadership is here to support and guide you; we want you to feel welcome, acknowledged, and appreciated. As for fun, we may spontaneously host a pancake breakfast or holiday themed party. We also love to celebrate birthdays and honor our team members’ service to the company, both with cash prizes!
If you can picture yourself working here, we invite you to apply today! Please click here to complete our online application.
We thank you for your interest in working with us at Cascade Dafo. Our applications are reviewed regularly and our hiring managers will reach out to schedule all interviews. We want you to feel comfortable and ready when you meet us. We may start with a phone conversation, giving us a chance to get to know each other. The next step is an invitation to see our operation in person, that includes a conversation with some of our leadership team, a tour of the production plant, and a chance to “try out” some of our jobs. Don’t forget to bring questions you may have about Cascade or the job—we love to share what we do here!
Our team provides all the training you’ll need to be successful. Thank you for considering working with us at Cascade Dafo, we are excited to meet you!