Maximum support shoe insert
Browse the Chipmunk in the Cascade Library
- High medial trimline
- covers the navicular to protect from rubbing
- Bottom plastic base
- with diagonal forefoot trimline to facilitate natural push-off. Full heel cup for stabilization.
- Built-in arch padding
- gives additional internal support
- Plantar surface
- supports good alignment with soft, resilient contours
- Foam liner
- comfortable and very flexible
- Flattened toe shelf
- leaves room for toes within the shoes, and can be trimmed to fine-tune the fit. Allows for addition of toe rise pad when desired.
- Prefabricated; Available in a wide range of pediatric and adult sizes
- Widths: Wide and Narrow; Sizes: 3.00 - 12.25 in. (0.25 inch increments)
For patients who exhibit moderate pronation and have a fully correctable foot position. The patient's medial arch is reduced, forefoot is moderately abducted, and heel is everted.
For patients who may benefit from the sensory feedback that a contoured shoe insert can provide.