DAFO 2 Softy
Hinged PF block, DF free, Softy liner
Browse the DAFO 2 Softy in the Cascade Library
- Custom fabricated from cast
- Softy Liner
- made of foam provides more comfortable control of feet that are difficult to align or have sensitive boney prominences
- Proximal posterior
- blocks plantarflexion and provides additional medial/lateral stability
- Full wrap-around shell
- for flexible control of foot position and alignment
- Streamlined and sturdy hinged ankle control
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Other liner materials are available
- including Polyethylene, Co-poly, and OP Flex
- For patients who have strong habits of plantarflexion which results in moderate to strong toe walking with significant heel rise.
- For patients who have excessive pronation or supination.
- For patients who require a tall proximal upright in order to control hyperextension of the knee.
- For patients who have difficult-to-correct feet or feet with sensitive boney prominences.