PF resist, DF resist
Browse the DAFO 3.5 in the Cascade Library
- Custom fabricated from cast
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Full wrap-around shell
- for flexible control of foot position and alignment
- Fully integrated padding
- Proximal posterior
- provides "leaf-spring" like resistance to ankle plantarflexion and dorsiflexion
- Have strong patterns of supination or pronation.
- Have some voluntary control that is very useful and can use the flexible control to increase overall function..
- Need more medial/lateral stability than possible in the DAFO 4.
- Who have mild knee hyperextension.
- Need assistance in managing knee position in flexion and/or extension.
Choose the very flexible strut option when using the DAFO 3.5 to address Strong High Tone Pronation/Supination; when minimal sagittal plane control is desired.
Choose the semi-rigid strut option when using the DAFO 3.5 to address Moderate Excess Dorsiflexion; when more control in the sagittal plane is desired.