PF free, DF free
Browse the DAFO 4 in the Cascade Library
- Custom-fabricated from cast or scan -- no plaster casts
- Supramalleolar trimline
- allows full plantarflexion and dorsiflexion.
- Fully integrated padding
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Full wraparound shell
- for flexible control of foot position and alignment
- Optional anterior and/or posterior straps
- provide some medial/lateral control
- For patients who have excessive pronation and/or supination.
- For patients who have delayed development with very low tone pronation and sensory issues.
- For patients who need high levels of specific foot correction but have adequate ankle control for functional level.
- For patients who engage in frequent floor activities requiring free ankle movement.
Choose the anterior/posterior wrap-around strap option when using the DAFO 4 to address Moderate High Tone Pronation/Supination or Mild Swing Phase Inconsistency.
Choose the posterior strap option when using the DAFO 4 to address Mild Excess Plantarflexion and/or Mild Excess Knee Hyperextension.