DAFO 4 Softy
PF free, DF free, Softy liner
Browse the DAFO 4 Softy in the Cascade Library
- Custom-fabricated from cast or scan -- no plaster casts
- Supramalleolar trimline
- allow full plantarflexion and dorsiflexion
- Full wraparound shell
- for flexible control of foot position and alignment
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Softy Liner
- made of foam provides more comfortable control of feet that are difficult to align or have sensitive boney prominences.
- Optional anterior and/or posterior straps
- provide some medial/lateral control
- For patients who have excessive pronation and/or supination.
- For patients who have delayed development with very low tone pronation and sensory issues.
- For patients who have high levels of specific foot correction but have adequate ankle control for their functional level.
- For patients who engage in frequent floor activities requiring free ankle movement.
- For patients who have difficult-to-correct feet or feet with sensitive boney prominences.
- For patients who require extra padding for feet with sensitive boney prominences.