DAFO 8 Softy
Resting, non-ambulatory, Softy Liner
Browse the DAFO 8 Softy in the Cascade Library
- Custom fabricated from cast
- Softer plastic
- enhances long-term comfort and ease of application
- Precise positioning
- for non-ambulatory patients; suitable for supported standing and transfers
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Softy Liner
- made of foam provides more comfortable control of feet that are for difficult to align or have sensitive boney anatomy
- Other liner materials available
- including Polyethylene, Co-poly, and OP Flex.
- For patients who are non-ambulatory.
- For patients who have strong fixing patterns of the foot and ankle.
- For patients who need wraparound foot control in order to maintain proper positioning.
- For patients who need very precise but compliant control.
- For patients who require extra padding for feet with sensitive boney prominences.