DAFO Floor Reaction
Rear entry, DF block
Browse the DAFO Floor Reaction in the Cascade Library
- Custom fabricated from cast
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Full wrap-around shell
- for flexible control of foot position and alignment
- Fully integrated padding
- Solid anterior component
- firmly supports a crouching patient in weight bearing. Knee extension is encouraged through floor reaction when range of motion at the knee and hip is available.
- Sink into excessive dorsiflexion through weakness.
- Lack plantarflexion strength.
- Can extend at the knee and hip when manually repositioned during weight bearing.
- Are not crouching due to tight hip flexors, hamstrings.