Knee ankle foot orthosis
Browse the DAFO KAFO in the Cascade Library
- Custom-fabricated from a cast
- Fully integrated padding
- Choice of knee joint
- Drop Lock knee joint, Offset Free Motion, Step Lock, or Adjustable Ring Lock.
- Combines with a variety of custom DAFO brace styles
- including the solid-ankle DAFO Turbo or DAFO Turbo Softy, the articulated DAFO Tami2, or the DAFO R, depending on desired functionality.
- Fully customizable
- a number of alternate hinge choices and additional optimizations, like knee pads and growth extension bars, are available (at additional cost).
For patients who need medial/lateral support for a knee position or who exhibit extreme knee hyperextension or flexion (crouching) that cannot be controlled by a DAFO alone. Have fragile bone conditions, or excess knee flexion due to muscle weakness, not because of contractures.
DAFO KAFO Static
The KAFO Static is a solid knee sleeve design that combines with an AFO to control foot and ankle position, typically ordered for patients in need of a resting or stretching KAFO.