DAFO Softback Softy
PF resist, DF free, Softy liner
Browse the DAFO Softback Softy in the Cascade Library
- Custom-fabricated from cast or scan -- no plaster casts
- Softy liner
- made from foam provides more comfortable control of feet that are difficult to align or have sensitive boney prominences
- Flexible Dacron strap
- with full-height softy liner strongly resists excess PF and encourages free DF
- Full wraparound shell
- for flexible control of foot position and alignment
- Defined plantar surface contours
- For patients who demonstrate mild to moderate excess plantarflexion presented as toe walking or knee hyperextension.
- For patients who will benefit from full access to dorsiflexion.
- For patients who need extra padded protection for sensitive foot anatomy..
- For patients who present with moderate to strong pronation or supination and associated gait instability.
- For patients who may benefit from the sensory feedback provided by a fully contoured foot bed.