Browse the DAFO Tami2 in the Cascade Library
- Custom-fabricated from cast or scan -- no plaster casts
- Fully integrated padding
- Thin polyethylene inner liner
- to comfortably correct and/or maintain foot alignment. Our Softy foam or OP Flex liner are available as alternatives to the polyethylene. Note: This two-part orthosis can also be ordered without the inner liner--for those with patients who have a stable, neutral foot position but need lightweight sagittal plane control.
- Posterior upright features a standard PF stop block
- also available with adjustable plantarflexion stop, or with a free ankle
- Straight or dorsi-assist hinge
- Tamarack Flexure Joints in 75, 85, or 95 durometer resistance. And in pediatric, adult medium, and adult strong sizes. Adjustable FC2 hinge available (at additional cost).
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Need medial and lateral stability to help control excess pronation or supination.
- Exhibit strong excess plantarflexion or knee hyperextension.
- Would benefit from dorsi-assist during swing phase.