SMO trimline with proximal PF resist strap
Browse the JumpStart Bunny in the Cascade Library
- Proximal elastic strap
- resists plantarflexion and mild hyperextension
- High proximal “ears”
- provide additional medial / lateral control
- Full-wrap inner liner
- allows full alignment control of the heel, midfoot, and forefoot
- Solid outer foundation
- provides additional support and heel stabilization
- Choice of two outer foundation materials
- Polyethylene for moderate flexibility or co-poly for firm support
- Prefabricated; Available in a range of pediatric sizes
- Widths: Wide and Narrow Sizes: 4.00 - 9.00 in. (0.25 inch increments)
For patients with a fully correctable foot position who exhibit mild excess plantarflexion (toe-walking) or mild knee hyperextension. The posterior strap can provide sensory feedback to "cue" the patient to correct this posture.
Choose the anterior/posterior wrap-around strap option when using the Bunny to address Moderate High Tone Supination/Pronation or Mild Swing Phase Inconsistency.