AFO trimline, PF resist, DF free
Browse the JumpStart Softback in the Cascade Library
- Soft yet durable padding sewn to flexible Dacron strap
- strongly resists excess PF and encourages free DF.
- Dacron strap attaches to outer frame
- for durability.
- Full-wrap inner liner
- provides alignment control of the heel, midfoot, and forefoot.
- Inner liner tucks behind the padding
- for added comfort.
- Solid outer foundation
- provides additional support and heel stabilization. Available in polyethylene for moderate flexibility or co-poly for firm support.
- sized by measurement using the Fast Fit sizing jig. Widths: Wide and Narrow. Sizes: 4.00 - 9.00 inches (0.25 inch increments).
For patients with a fully correctable foot position who exhibit moderate excess plantarflexion presenting as toe walking or knee hyperextension.