Maximum support shoe insert
Browse the Cricket in the Cascade Library
- Solid outer foundation
- provides additional arch support and heel stabilization.
- Partial-wrap inner liner
- made from soft, thin, polyethylene plastic cups heel, supports arches, and contains midfoot and forefoot. Trimeline is below top edge of shoe.
- Choice of two outer foundation materials
- Polyethylene for moderate flexibility or co-poly for firm support.
- Prefabricated; Available in a range of pediatric and adult sizes
- Widths: Wide and Narrow Sizes: 4.00 - 9.00 in. (0.25 inch increments)
For patients who exhibit moderate pronation with a fully correctable foot position, where medial arch is reduced but visible and there is moderate heel eversion and forefoot abduction.
For patients who may benefit from the sensory feedback that a contoured shoe insert can provide.